Tribology of Nanocomposites by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $164.90+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $128.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides recent information on nacomposites tribology. Chapter 1 provides information on tribology of bulk polymer nacomposites and nacomposite coatings. Chapter 2 is dedicated to na and micro PTFE for surface lubrication of carbon fabric reinforced polyethersulphone composites. Chapter 3 describes Tribology of MoS2 -based nacomposites. Chapter 4 contains information on friction and wear of Al2O2 -based composites with dispersed and agglomerated naparticles. Finally, chapter 5 is dedicated to wear of multi-scale phase reinforced composites. It is a useful reference for academics, materials and physics researchers, materials, mechanical and manufacturing engineers, both as final undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is a useful reference for academics, materials and physics researchers, materials, mechanical and manufacturing engineers, both as final undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Author BiographyJ. Paulo Davim received his PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Porto in 1997 and the Aggregation from the University of Coimbra in 2005. Between 1986/96, he was lecturer in University of Porto. Currently, he is an Aggregate Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Aveiro and the Head of MACTRIB - Machining and Tribology Research Group http://www2.mec.ua.pt/machining . He has more 24 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing, materials and mechanical engineering with special emphasis in Machining & Tribology. He is the Editor in Chief of six international journals, Guest Editor of journals, books Editor, book Series Editor and Scientific Advisory for many international journals and conferences. Presently, he is an Editorial Board member of 15 international journals and acts as reviewer for than 50 prestigious ISI web Science journals. In addition, he has also published as author and co-author more than 30 book chapters and 300 articles in journals and conferences (more 150 articles in ISI Web Science, h-index 17).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMaterials Forming, Machining and Tribology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight341 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJ. Paulo Davim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.