All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's an adorable Halloween story that's filled with all the joy and excitement that children experience on this fun day. Tag along as some young kids go from getting dressed in scary costumes, to meeting friends along the way, and scoring loads of candy to an extra special spooky surprise! The sturdy board covers are cleverly die-cut to look just like a Halloween jack-o-lantern, with sassy ghosts, spiders, witches, vampires, and loads of candy peeking out all around. Charming color illustrations and a cute story make this book perfect for your little trick-or-treater.
- Author(s)Andrea Lorini
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width175 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.