Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fun, easy-to-use trick-training guide, Jean M. Fogle, shows readers how to teach their dog to do all sorts of great tricks. From simple beginner moves for beginning pups to the intricate tricks for super-smart pooches, there's something in here for everyone-including tricks that teach your dog how to do all the basics including: sit, lie down, roll over, and shake, plus new an intricate tricks such as hugs and kisses, shutting the door, and balancing objects. Whether your dog is a natural-born entertainer or a lazy loaf, these tricks will bring out his best.
- Author BiographyJEAN M. FOGLE is a writer and photographer who specializes in dogs. Her photographs have appeared in countless calendars, and her articles have been published in Woman's Day, Dog Fancy, Popular Dogs, and other national magazines. She is a member of the Dog Writers Association of America.
- Author(s)Jean Fogel
- PublisherI-5 Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowTie Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width190 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.