All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionA full-length vel about a secret group of assassins, perfect for fans of fast-paced, high-octane action thrillers such as the Bourne Trilogy, 24 and the recent James Bond blockbusters. While on an undercover mission to rescue a hostage in the Pakistan-Afghanistan border area, CIA agent Tom Wisher is betrayed by Bill Blake, his corrupt handler. This one act exposes a web of corruption reaching further than Wisher could have ever imagined. Above the law but under the radar, Wisher has decided it's time to fight back...If you've been gripped by Stephen Leather, Chris Ryan and Andy McNab, then the relentless action in TRIGGER POINT will hook you in and get your blood pumping.
- Author BiographyMatthew Law studied Fine Art at Central St Martins and Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia. An established screenwriter (as Matthew Law McGuchan), his work has been commissioned by companies including Gold Circle, Element Films, Warp X, Channel 4, BBC2 and the UK Film Council. Two of his scripts have been produced as feature films, 2003's LD 50 Lethal Dose and 2012's Truth or Dare. TRIGGER POINT is his first novel, part of an ongoing collaboration with Pure Grass Films that also includes web episodes and a full-length feature film adaptation. Matthew lives in Ipswich, Suffolk with his wife, Maria, and two sons, Joseph and Patrick. Pure Grass Films (www.puregrassfilms.com) is an award-winning production company based in London. Pure Grass have created and launched a range of successful digital entertainment properties such as Beyond the Rave (MySpace's first digital series outside the US) and Kirill (MSN's first drama series in the UK, which won a Webby and was nominated for a Digital Emmy). The company are currently developing a range of feature film and television properties, including a modern adaptation of Oliver Twist called Twist. Pure Grass conceived the original idea for TRIGGER POINT, and partnered with Matthew Law to develop the novel, web series and an upcoming feature film. The company is run by CEO Ben Grass, and Chairman Christophe Charlier (also the Chairman of the Brooklyn Nets NBA Basketball team).
- Author(s)Pure Grass Films Limited
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight218 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.