All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use flip chart book has a built-in easel, heavy-duty laminated and markable pages, and is a perfect visual aid for explaining the role of trigger points in causing pain and discomfort. The book includes 33 detailed anatomical illustrations of trigger points and affected pain sensitive areas, as well as 22 diagrams of pain relief exercises. Improvements in this Second Edition include: enhanced introduction that gives an overview of the musculoskeletal system, the development of trigger points, and the treatment and prevention of myofascial pain; updated images; improved page organization, including repeating the trigger point and pain zone legend on each page for easier use Chapters: torso and shoulder: anterior; torso and shoulder: posterior superficial; torso and shoulder: posterior deep; anterior-posterior pain referral guide; head and neck; upper extremity and lower extremity.
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Content Note55
- Weight544 g
- Width280 mm
- Height356 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.