All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.60Free postage
- AU $19.21Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn business - as in life - the right behaviours matter. But getting it right is tricky. Even when we ackwledge the need to change what we do and how we do it, life has a habit of getting in the way, upsetting even the best-laid plans. And just how do we manage those situations that can provoke even the most rational among us into behaving in ways we would rather forget? Triggers confronts head-on the challenges of behaviour and change, looking at the external factors (or 'triggers') - both negative and positive - that affect our behaviours, our awareness of when we need to change, our willingness (or otherwise) to do so and our ability to see the change through. Drawing on his unparalleled experience as an international executive educator and coach, Marshall Goldsmith invites us to understand how our own beliefs and the environments in which we operate can trigger negative behaviours, or a resistance to the need to change. But he also offers up some simple, practical advice to help us navigate the negative and make the most of the triggers that will help us to sustain positive change.
- Author BiographyMarshall Goldsmith is corporate America's preeminent executive coach. He is the 2015 Thinkers 50 award winner as the World's Most Influential Leadership Thinker. He is one of a select few consultants who have been asked to work with more than 150 CEOs in the world's top corporations. His PhD is from UCLA and he is on the faculty of the executive education programs at Dartmouth College's Tuck School of Business. The American Management Association named Marshall one of fifty great thinkers and business leaders who have impacted the field of management, and Businessweek listed him as one of the most influential practitioners in the history of leadership development. Author of the New York Times bestsellers Mojo and What Got You Here Won't Get You There, he has written or edited 35 books, which have sold millions of copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Mark Reiter,Marshall Goldsmith
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight303 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.