All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the theory of multiple trigometric sums constructed by the authors. Following a unified approach, the authors obtain estimates for these sums similar to the classical I. M. Vigradov's estimates and use them to solve several problems in analytic number theory. They investigate trigometric integrals, which are often encountered in physics, mathematical statistics, and analysis, and in addition they present purely arithmetic results concerning the solvability of equations in integers.
- Author BiographyDr. Gennady I. Arkhipov and Dr. Anatoly A. Karatsuba are working at the Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences at Moscow, Russia. Vladimir N. Chubarikov is Professor atthe Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia.
- Author(s)A.A. Karatsuba,Gennady I. Arkhipov,Vladimir N. Chubarikov
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1045 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Translated byMaria A. Shishkova
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.