All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.41Free postage
- AU $20.72Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTrigometry: A Complete Introduction is the most comprehensive yet easy-to-use introduction to Trigometry. Written by a leading expert, this book will help you if you are studying for an important exam or essay, or if you simply want to improve your kwledge. The book covers all areas of trigometry including the theory and equations of tangent, sine and cosine, using trigometry in three dimensions and for angles of any magnitude, and applications of trigometry including radians, ratio, compound angles and circles related to triangles. Everything you will need is here in this one book. Each chapter includes t only an explanation of the kwledge and skills you need, but also worked examples and test questions.
- Author BiographyHugh Neill is a maths teacher who has also been an inspector and chief examiner. His books have helped over 100,000 people improve their mathematics.
- Author(s)Hugh Neill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.