All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Vash the Stampede, The Humaid Typhoon, fights to stop his evil brother, Knives, from wiping out humanity on the planet Gunsmoke, advanced warships from Earth arrive to rescue the long-lost human colony. Can they avert the impending gecide if Vash fails, or will the homicidal Knives escort everyone to the last roundup? The value-priced Trigun Maximum Omnibus Volume 4 collects nearly 700 pages of Yasuhiro Nightow's international hit manga that spawned a smash animated series, feature film, toys, games, and more. Collects previously published Trigun Maximum volumes 10, 11, and 12.
- Author BiographyYasuhiro Nightow a Japanese manga artist and game designer who created the anime and manga, Trigun. Nightow was born on April 8, 1967 in Yokohama, Japan. He moved to Yokosuka when he was in elementary school, and spent the junior high and high school years in Shizuoka.Before the release of the popular manga, Trigun, Nightow studied social science and then majored in media studies. Nightow has been a manga artist for about eleven years, and is recently popular in the US thanks to the release of the Trigun manga and television series. Nightow also created the characters and story for the Sega/Red Entertainment anime and third-person shooter video game series Gungrave.
- Author(s)Yasuhiro Nightow
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight565 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.