All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExplores ways in which Trinitarian theology interfaces with major themes of systematic theology. The driving force of Trinitarian Soundings in Systematic Theology is that all of theology is to be shaped in view of the doctrine of the Trinity. To borrow a statement from Robert Jenson, the Trinity is t a separate puzzle to be solved but the framework within which all theology's puzzles are to be solved . This book explores ways in which Trinitarian theology interfaces with major themes of systematic theology. Given that there are few systematic theologies done 'trinitarianly', the collective project will serve as a road map that suggests a path to follow in the formulation of each particular doctrine. Trinitarian Soundings in Systematic Theology is unique as it presents the major themes of systematic theology from a Trinitarian perspective through the contributions of leading and emerging scholars in the field. The study promises to become an important work for those interested in theology, as its contributors include veteran theologians like Colin Gunton, Robert Jenson, James Houston, Georg Pfleiderer and Stanley Grenz. Additionally, this volume includes contributions from a few younger theologians who are employing this Trinitarian focus with renewed zeal. In all, this collection represents an exciting exploration in systematics, showing how profitable it is to approach all aspects of the faith from a self-consciously Trinitarian perspective.
- Author BiographyPaul Louis Metzger is Assistant Professor of Christian Theology and Theology of Culture at Multnomah Biblical Seminary.
- Author(s)Paul Metzger
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.