All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two ingredients that construct The Tower; goodness, and evil; light and dark; Jews, and Homo-sapiens. Jews, are made in the image of God, and created all civilizations; Homo-sapiens, are members of the primate family, and when they behave in accordance with their nature, they destroy civilizations. Homo-sapiens originated in Africa; they developed an erect posture as a response to climactic changes two million years ago. They survived because of a form of adaption kwn as neoteny ; which means that the maturation process is slowed down; due to being born prematurely, the head remains aligned with the spine, and the brain doesn't reach full size till the 23rd year.
- Author BiographyMax Shindler died on June 16th, 2014; he was 82, (there are no official records stating such). His was born on August 7th, 1931, in Liverpool, England. His mother's name is Rose Levy; his father's name is Edward Shindler, both are Jews of Polish descent. He has two siblings; Alan Shindler is his brother, and, Reva Berman is his sister. He lived in Liverpool until he was evacuated to Wales during the Second World War; it was here he first encountered open anti-Semitism; on many occasions he was forced to eat his meals in the outhouse on the farm where he lived; such traumatizing incidents left lifelong scars on his psyche. He would never disregard the humiliation he felt due to this abuse, or forget that many of his relations were executed in Buchenwald, and died in the boxcars before arriving there. He left his family home during his late teens, and travelled to Israel, where he became a member of the Israeli Army, and later joined England's Royal Air Force and became a member of a bomb disposal unit. He was head of Avon's advertising department, and worked for many years with his wife as a window dresser, and visual merchandiser. He married Pearl Lomax in 1957, in Castletown, on the Isle of Man in 1957. A year later his daughter, Nicola, was born; three years after, Simone; I, his youngest child, was born August 16, 1964; he was loyal, generous, and nurturing, toward his children, and grandchildren. He had an immense appreciation for the arts; he played the classical guitar; was a gifted photographer; studied various languages, and became fluent in German, Hebrew and Yiddish. He loved opera, and classical music. He had a passion for learning, and read voraciously throughout his life. Max Shindler sacrificed his life for the betterment of mankind. He has been re-born March 4, 2015, in Great Britain; And so the story of creation continues. Nigel Shindler PhD, the recipient of three Doctorate Degrees, is the author of Love Is the Nature of Existence, consisting of five volumes; The Boy and The Tower ; Watching from A Tower ; Tree of Life ; Love is The Word and the Time is Now Book. II, ; The Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost ; Trinity ; Love is The Word ; Creation, and eighteen collections of art.
- Author(s)Max Shindler,Nigel Shindler
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1347 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.