All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the defeats and triumphs of three Irish families. It is a powerful and stirring look at love and hate, both personal and political. Told through the simple lives of its people, this is an epic history of Ireland. From the famine of the 1840s to the 1916 Easter Rising, Trinity chronicles the terrible and beautiful drama of more than half a century. Leon Uris' skill is in capturing a subject seemingly too big to handle and distilling the very essence of that struggle into passionate prose. Years after his death, he remains one of the most popular storytellers of the twentieth century - this is one of his most celebrated vels.
- Author BiographyLeon Uris was one of the most popular writers of the twentieth century and the author of several bestselling novels, including Mila 18, Armageddon, The Angry Hills, Exodus, Trinity, Battle Cry, Mitla Pass and Topaz. Exodus spent a year on the New York Times bestseller list, with 19 weeks at number one, and his books have sold over 150 million copies in 29 countries. He died at his Long Island home in 2003.
- Author(s)Leon Uris
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight599 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.