All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Shoplifters Anymous meetings that sixteen-year-old Moe is forced to attend are usually punctuated by the sres of an old man and the whining of the world's unhappiest housewife. Until the day that Tabitha Foster and Elodie Shaw walk in. Tabitha has just about everything she wants: money, friends, popularity, a hot boyfriend who worships her...and clearly a yen for stealing. So does Elodie, who, despite her goodie-two-shoes attitude pretty much has klepto written across her forehead in indelible marker. But both of them are thing compared to Moe, a bad girl with an even worse reputation.Tabitha, Elodie, and Moe: a beauty queen, a wallflower, and a burut-a more unlikely trio high school has rarely seen. And yet, when Tabitha challenges them to a steal-off, so begins a strange alliance linked by the thrill of stealing and the reasons that spawn it. Hollywood screenwriter Kirsten Smith tells this story from multiple perspectives with humor and warmth as three very different girls who are supposed to be learning the steps to recovery end up learning the rules of friendship.
- Author BiographyKirsten Smith first began writing poetry while attending Occidental College but has made a career out of writing screenplays. Her screenwriting and producing credits include 10 Things I Hate About You, Legally Blonde, The House Bunny, She's the Man, and Whip It. She is the author of The Geography of Girlhood and lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Kirsten Smith
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Weight254 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.