All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a thrilling supernatural trilogy! Breathless. . . . Suspenseful. Kirkus Reviews A sense of foreboding sets in the moment fourteen-year-old twins Rachel and Adam arrive from New York to visit their English grandmother. The station is empty, village streets are deserted, locals are hostile, and even their frail Granny Root is oddly distant. And who is the strange boy, Gabriel, who speaks to them telepathically, and what about the bees that appear to follow a mysterious force? It all seems tied up with the Triskellion a symbol etched in chalk on the moors and an ancient feud that keeps villagers warily apart. With a growing sense of danger, the twins must unearth a secret that has protected the village for centuries, one that reveals a shocking truth about their ancestors and themselves.
- Author BiographyWill Peterson is a shared pseudonym for Mark Billingham, award-winning author of the best-selling Tom Thorne crime novels, and Peter Cocks, a popular children s television writer and performer. Mark Billingham lives in London, and Peter Cocks lives in Kent, England.
- Author(s)Will Peterson
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleTriskellion (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight349 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.