All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $41.18Free postage
- AU $44.56Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionNo one description will fit this strange, eccentric, endlessly complex masterpiece. It is a fiction about fiction-writing in which the invented world is as much infused with wit and genius as the theme of inventing it. It is a joyful celebration of the infinite possibilities of the art of fiction, and a wry demonstration of its limitations. This Penguin Classic contains Christopher Ricks's introductory essay, itself a classic of English literary criticism, together with a new introduction on the recent critical history and influence of Tristram Shandy by Melvyn New. The text and tes are based on the acclaimed Florida Edition, making the scholarship of the Florida editors readily available for the first time.
- Author BiographyLaurence Sterne was born on November 24, 1713, at Clonmel in Tipperary, Ireland.
- Author(s)Laurence Sterne
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEveryman's Library USA
- Weight748 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.