All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the full development of the Triumph 2000, from the early Vanguard model to the Mark 2 models. The author describes the revolutionary aspects of the engineering, such as the small capacity six cylinder engine and independent suspension as well as the iconic Michelotti design and quality cabin. The full evolution of the Mark 1 model is described, along with the troublesome petrol injection system, and also the introduction of the Mark 2 version which was to have considerable success as a rally car. The book includes an interview with rally driver Brian Culcheth. The author also compares and contrasts the Triumph 2000 with its main British competitor, the Rover P6. The book ends with the takeover by British Leyland and its implications for Triumph.
- Author BiographyKevin Warrington is a retired sales and marketing professional who since 2009 has been editor of SIXappeal, the club magazine of the Triumph 2000/2500,2.5 Register. He is also a director of the holding company of the club. He has also written a book on Triumph TR cars and contributes to numerous classic motoring articles.
- Author(s)Kevin Warrington
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note80
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.