Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Limpet feels out of place in the troll family - he likes things to be just so, and most trolls, frankly, don't. Tabitha Lumpit likes things to be loud, loopy and messy and she feels like a fish out of water in her very neat family. Sometimes they wonder if their families really see them for who they are, so when Timothy and Tabitha meet on the bridge they each decide the other's family is a better fit and swap places ...with hilarious and touching results. Based around the time-houred theme of home is where the heart is, this warm and witty story is a celebration of the individual and offers a valuable lesson on t judging others.
- Author BiographyLeigh Hodgkinson (Author, Illustrator) Leigh is an award-winning animator and worked as art director on the BAFTA-award winning animated series, Charlie and Lola. She is also an award-winning children's book author and illustrator, who is absolutely passionate about writing, making things up and daydreaming. Among her many brilliant picture books is Don't Dip Your Chips in Your Drink, Kate, written by Caryl Hart, which won Highly Commended in the 2010 Sheffield Children's Book Award, Picture Book Category. Leigh lives and works in Lewes and is married with two children.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Six and Under 2013.
- Author(s)Leigh Hodgkinson
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width235 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leigh Hodgkinson
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.