Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this idea-filled, colorful guide, Ursula E. and Martin Benad provide a hands-on and easy-to-follow introduction to the art of painting clouds, waves, and seascapes. With a profusion of examples, patterns, suggestions, and professional tips, they address the essentials of working in large or small formats, on walls and ceilings, including advice on:. * Sky and ocean in perspective. * Special light situations, including evening and night skies. * Cloud formations. * Step-by-step surf. * Transparency and reflection of water. * Underwater worlds. * Still lifes, including trees, flowers, birds, and shells. Key subjects covered include how to paint on walls and ceilings; motifs from different regions of the world (e.g. dream beaches in the Caribbean, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Thailand, Brittany, etc.); different weather and atmosphere conditions; times of day (morning, on, dusk, evening); and accessories for the foreground (e.g. birds). An ideal reference for architects, interior designers, trompe l'oeil painters and their clients alike. Ursula E. Benad and her husband, Martin Benad, run the Color Concept studio for creative use of color and wall decoration in Munich. They are the authors, most recently, of Trompe L'Oeil Today.
- Author BiographyMartin Benad (with Ursula E. Benad) run the studio Atelier Benad for the creative use of color and wall decoration in Munich. They develop individual designs for private homes and businesses and offer regular seminars on color planning, wall decorating, and illusionary painting. Their previous books include Trompe L'Oeil Today and, in this series, Trompe L'Oeil Sky and Sea and Trompe L'Oeil Grisaille: Architecture & Drapery. Ursula E. Benad (with Martin Benad) run the studio Atelier Benad for the creative use of color and wall decoration in Munich. They develop individual designs for private homes and businesses and offer regular seminars on color planning, wall decorating, and illusionary painting. Their previous books include Trompe L'Oeil Today and, in this series, Trompe L'Oeil Sky and Sea and Trompe L'Oeil Grisaille: Architecture & Drapery.
- Author(s)Martin Benad,Ursula E. Benad
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/04/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.