All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for every mom who helps too much with homework just to impress the teacher and every dad who takes credit for his daughter s soccer success, Trophy Child will give parents the encouragement they need to nurture their kids into who God created them to be.Our culture s obsession with achievement often leads parents to form expectations for their kids based on the world s standards, t on the Bible. As a result, their kids feel they never measure up.Trophy Child will help modern Christian parents create a home where children find success in following their heavenly Father s leading for them and readers kw the joy of seeing their children embrace their full potential as children of God.
- Author BiographyPastor Ted Cunningham founded Woodland Hills Family Church in Branson, Missouri, where he lives with his wife and two children. A graduate of Liberty University and Dallas Theological Seminary, he is the author of Young and in Love and has coauthored several books with Dr. Gary Smalley, including The Language of Sex and Great Parents, Lousy Lovers.
- Author(s)Ted Cunningham
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.