All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow hailed as an American classic, Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller's masterpiece, was banned as obscene in this country for twenty-seven years after its first publication in Paris in 1934. Only a historic court ruling that changed American censorship standards, ushering in a new era of freedomand frankness in modern literature, permitted the publication of this first volume of Miller's famed mixture of memoir and fiction, which chronicles with unapologetic gusto the bawdy adventures of a young expatriate writer, his friends, and the characters they meet in Paris in the 1930s.
- Author(s)Henry Miller
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement1st Evergreen Ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.