Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionTropical Africa is a complex and dynamic region. Occupying a marginal position in the world ecomic system, the region has seemingly insurmountable problems. This book breaks through the complexities with a straightforward and systematic text supported by concise case studies. Covering topics such as population, environment and rural and urban Africa, it builds from an historical base to an understanding of present day patterns and processes and an assessment of future priorities and development strategies. Tropical Africa will prove an invaluable resource for those embarking on any study of this fascinating region.
- Author(s)Tony Binns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.