All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the beautiful vel, THE HONEYBEE GIRL, Hiser returns with TROPICAL CALYPSO, stories that dazzle like imagination candy. Reading Hiser is like changing channels on your TV and finding quirky, odd, lovely episodes on every channel, without any commercials. Able to switch from true love to horror and then dive into ather realm where fish swim in the air and blackbirds prophesy death, Hiser gives your brain something to think about. . .and it isn't always safe.
- Author BiographyDoug Hiser is an author of several books and a professional fine artist of all media, illustration, sculpture, and collage. After winning the Houston Poetry Slam in 1993 he published three poetry chapbooks, SHARDS OF LIES, THE SEVEN RAGES, and WHISKEY MOON. He grew up in Santa Fe, Texas and graduated from the University of Houston CL as Student of the Year in 1996. His art adorns galleries and has won numerous awards. He is currently working on two new novels. He lives in Dickinson, Texas with his wife, Gayln, and their many birds. He enjoyed an instant of fame while appearing on the television show AMERICAN GLADIATORS in 1992. Doug and his wife are avid soccer players and love all sports.
- Author(s)Doug Hiser
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.