All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTropical mycology is attracting increasing interest, as the key role of fungi in tropical ecosystems and as pathogens becomes appreciated. This book is the first of two complementary volumes (Volume 2 covers Micromycetes) produced from papers given at the British Mycological Society's symposium held in Liverpool in April 2000. It describes the ecology, biology, ecomic dimensions and systematics of tropical Macromycetes. Written by experts in their field, the papers have been thoroughly edited and revised.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byC. Robinson,J. Frankland,M. Ainsworth,S. Isaac
- Volume editorRoy Watling,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.