All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reviews recent advances in tropical plant breeding. Each of the twenty-four chapters describes a specific crop, which has been written by scientists working in the field of plant breeding and genetic improvement of that particular species. The book will be a useful reference work for professional plant breeders as well as researchers, teachers, and students interested in this topic.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note87 colour photographs, index
- Weight1315 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndre Charrier,Dominique Nicolas,Michel Jacquot,Serge Hamon
- Translated byM. K. Razdan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.