Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by parkroadmarket
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreat yourself to some sumptuous stress-relieving Asian natural therapies with The Tropical Spa. Facials, relaxing baths, scrubs, full beauty treatments, and healthy food and drink recipes are all included, with practical tips on how to create them at home. You will also find specific treatments for specific ailments, such as sunburn, split ends, and tired eyes.. Each one soothes and nurtures the body and mind.
- Author BiographySophie Benge, a resident of Hong Kong, has worked as a journalist for ten years in the United Kingdom and Asia. She was Deputy Editor of Elle Decoration magazine in Hong Kong and Orient Beauty magazine, a regional beauty title for Asian women. Her first book was Private Hong Kong, a coffee-table book featuring some of the cityAEs interiors. Benge is also the author of Tuttle's Asian Secret's of Health, Beauty and Relaxation.
- Author(s)Luca Invernizzi Tettoni,Sophie Benge
- PublisherPeriplus Editions/Berkeley Books Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPeriplus Editions/Berkeley Books Pte Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/11/2011
- Content Notecol
- Weight771 g
- Width242 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.53Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.