All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTroto is a happy little car who likes to go places. One day after a long drive, he arrives in Cactusville, where he meets some big trucks. But when those big trucks laugh at how small Troto is, Troto doesn't feel very happy anymore, so he challenges them to a race to show them just what a little car can do. After Troto wins the race, the trucks apologize, and little Troto drives off into the sunset, casting a big shadow.
- Author BiographyUri Shulevitz is the author and/or illustrator of many books, including The Fool of the World and the Flying Ship by Arthur Ransome, a Caldecott Medal book, and The Treasure, Snow, and How I Learned Geography, all Caldecott Honor books. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Uri Shulevitz
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width262 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.