All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at helping children understand which secrets should be shared with an adult and which can be kept, this book discusses teaches that while it can be fun to keep exciting surprises, any secrets that cause children anxiety or worry should be shared right away--even if they've been told to keep silent. This is a useful tool for sexual abuse prevention.
- Author BiographyKaren Johnsen is retired from a career in early childhood and elementary education. She lives in Palo Alto, California. Linda Forssell is an illustrator.
- Author(s)Cynthia Jones,Karen Johnsen,Linda Forssell
- PublisherParenting Press Incorporated
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParenting Press Incorporated
- Out-of-print date24/12/2011
- Weight45 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.