All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIdentify and resolve key Citrix XenApp(R) issues using trusted troubleshooting and monitoring techniques About This Book * Understand the key troubleshooting methodologies when working with XenApp 7.5 version and above * Uncover effective tips and techniques to solve real-world XenApp(R) infrastructure problems * This is a fast-paced guide to developing key troubleshooting and problem resolution skills you can put to use in a Citrix environment Who This Book Is For This book is for Citrix Administrators or Citrix Engineers who are currently managing Citrix XenApp(R) in a production environment and want to learn how to troubleshoot XenApp(R) issues in the shortest possible time. It is assumed that you have a basic understanding of XenApp's components and how to implement and manage a XenApp(R) infrastructure. What You Will Learn * Get to kw about troubleshooting methodologies and perform a root cause analysis of the problem * Understand the individual components and interactions required for a successful XenApp environments * Identify and troubleshoot issues around the core Citrix components * Identify XenApp(R) components and their roles and learn how they interact with the communication channels * Gain tips and tricks to optimize Citrix deployments * Monitor and optimize the XenApp(R) environment In Detail Citrix XenApp(R) is an application virtualization product from Citrix. It allows users to connect to their corporate applications from various computer systems and even mobile devices. XenApp(R) has grown into a complex software with ever-expanding infrastructures in place. Together with tight integrations with other systems such as Terminal Services, Active Directory, and other third-party authentication services, troubleshooting XenApp(R) has become more complicated. This book teaches you how to approach troubleshooting complex issues with XenApp(R) deployments and understand the problem, find a fix or workaround, determine the root cause, and apply corrective steps wherever applicable. The book progresses to give you an idea about the many supportive components that play an important role in XenApp's application delivery model and should be considered while troubleshooting XenApp(R) issues. It also shows you standard troubleshooting processes so that you can resolve complex XenApp(R) issues in a mission critical environment. By the end of this book, you will see how and where to use supportive components that help minimize XenApp(R) issues. Also, we'll explain various tools that can be useful when monitoring and optimizing entire application and desktop delivery model. Style and approach This is an easy-to-follow, fast-paced, example-oriented guide with a brief explanation on various troubleshooting methodologies to walk you through a host of real-life problems.
- Author BiographyDragos Madarasan works as a cloud support engineer for one of the largest IT companies in the world. After previous stints as a freelance IT consultant and working for a managed services provider, he now enjoys tackling complex scenarios and using his knowledge to help clients who have taken their business to the cloud. Dragos publishes interesting cases on his personal blog and whenever time permits, he enjoys taking part in community-led events as a technical writer and speaker. When not in front of a laptop, Dragos enjoys running and reading books on his Kindle. Dragos has previously worked as a technical reviewer for Microsoft SCCM High Availability and Performance Tuning and XenApp 6.5 Cookbook, Packt Publishing. Suraj Patil is an accomplished virtualization consultant with 8 years of experience in the information technology industry. He is a specialist in designing, building, maintaining, and optimizing Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware oriented infrastructures for large enterprises and mid-sized organizations. He holds a bachelor's degree in Information Technology and has many certifications from vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Red Hat, and Cisco. Suraj is a Citrix Certified Professional-Mobility (CCP-M), VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV), VMware Certified Professional-Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)-Private Cloud, and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). Suraj currently lives in Mumbai and works for a Fortune 500 company as a Citrix consultant. You can visit his blog at www.v12nsupport.com.
- Author(s)Dragos Madarasan,Suraj Patil
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.