All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining consistent and reliably high success rates is a daily challenge for every IVF laboratory. This step-by-step guide is an essential aid in navigating the complex maze of physical, chemical, biological, and logistic parameters that underpin successful gamete and embryo culture: temperature, pH, osmolality, gas supplies, air quality, light exposure, infections, managing supplies, personnel, as well as overall quality control. Numerous real-life troubleshooting case reports are presented, identifying all aspects necessary for troubleshooting. Process maps and flow charts accompanying each chapter offer a logical and systematic approach to problem solving in the laboratory. This is an essential resource for scientists in assisted reproductive techlogy and specialists in reproductive biology and medicine, helping IVF clinics to achieve the dream of every infertile couple: the birth of a healthy child.
- Author BiographyKay Elder is a Senior Research Scientist at Bourn Hall Clinic, Bourn, Cambridge, UK. Marc Van den Bergh is Chief Executive Officer, Quartec GmbH, Fislisbach, Switzerland. Bryan Woodward is a freelance Consultant Clinical Embryologist based in Leicestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Bryan Woodward,Kay Elder,Marc Van Den Bergh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.