All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing her mother's untimely and mysterious death, Delia embarks on a voyage of discovery through the streets of her native Naples, searching for the truth about her family. A series of mysterious telephone calls leads to a compelling and disturbing revelation about her mother's final days. A stylish fiction set in a beguiling but often hostile Naples whose chaotic, suffocating streets become one of the book's central motifs.
- Author BiographyElena Ferrante was born in Naples. She is the bestselling author of The Days of Abandonment, which the New York Times described as stunning, Troubling Love, and The Lost Daughter. Her latest novel and the first in a trilogy, My Brilliant Friend, will be available from Europa Editions on September 25, 2012.
- Author(s)Elena Ferrante
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight191 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byAnn Goldstein
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.