About this product
- DescriptionMove that truck! When a truck gets stuck under a bridge, it causes a terrible traffic jam that soon turns into a block party. When attempts to remove the truck fail, two kids, some balloons, and a dog save the day. Sparse text, energetic rhyme, and clever illustrations bring depth to this simple tale.
- Author BiographySallie Wolf is a full-time writer and artist. She fills her journal with story ideas, some of which she turns into books like PETER'S TRUCK, TRUCK STUCK, and THE ROBIN MAKES A LAUGHING SOUND. She lives in Oak Park, Illinois, with her husband, Chuck.
- Author(s)Andy Robert Davies,Sallie Wolf
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.