All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining book about trucks explains the basics of how trucks work. Topics include big and small kinds of trucks, tires, hydralic beds that can be raised up, different kinds of fuel, and driving safety. A quiz at the end tests the reader's kwledge.
- Author(s)Mr Clive Gifford
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMachines at Work (Crabtree Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.