All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of a series of outstanding studies into the truth of the Word of God, this book First and Second Peter provides details of two letters that the Apostle Peter wrote to Christians. The Study Guide and New Translation from the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri are filled with the details and background of every chapter and verse of Peter's teaching by feeding the flock with God's Word and prophecy regarding the heavens and the earth. This book should help anyone wanting to learn the depths of First and Second Peter. The layperson can use the Study Guide as reference when reading any popular version of the Bible, including the King James Version. For the Biblical student and researcher, the Study Guide to First and Second Peter should serve very well as a primary source of Biblical research, reference, and Bible commentary. For the teacher and the preacher, the material should prove more than adequate in the preparation of accurate and detailed Bible Lessons and Sermons.
- Author BiographyMaura K. Hill was born and raised in Ireland. After working in Ireland and the UK for several years, she relocated to the United States in 1995. She began her formal education in Biblical Koine Greek and Biblical Hebrew at Phillips Theological Seminary via the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma in 1996. A diligent student of the Biblical Languages, Maura published her first Greek-to-English Translation and Study Guide to I Thessalonians in the Fall of 1997. Since then, she published many additional, original Greek-to-English translations and comprehensive study guides for the New Testament. She has also published numerous and unique Biblical research articles on various topics. Maura continues her diligent research of the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri. Her publications include: True Bible Study - Matthew True Bible Study - Mark True Bible Study - Luke True Bible Study - John True Bible Study - Acts of the Apostles True Bible Study - Romans True Bible Study - I Corinthians True Bible Study - II Corinthians True Bible Study - Galatians True Bible Study - Ephesians True Bible Study - Philippians True Bible Study - Colossians and Philemon True Bible Study - I and II Thessalonians True Bible Study - I and II Timothy and Titus True Bible Study - Hebrews True Bible Study - James and Jude True Bible Study - I and II Peter True Bible Study - I, II, and III John True Bible Study - Revelation of Jesus Christ True Bible Study - Healing True Bible Study - Vengeance True Bible Study - Speaking With Tongues True Bible Study - What Is Love? True Bible Study - Journal with Encouraging Bible Verses True Bible Study - Journal with Family Bible Verses You can readily access her current studies by visiting her website at: www.TrueBibleStudy.com.
- Author(s)Maura K Hill
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.