All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeaking with tongues is available to be done by all Christians today. It is proof that God raised Jesus up alive from being dead and that Jesus is the Lord and the Christ. Christians can pray in spirit during our private lives by speaking with tongues to God, even though these words are a mystery to the person praying. We can also speak in a tongue and speak the interpretation of those words when we are in a gathering of the church, thereby allowing any unbelievers present to hear the sign proving that God has accomplished redemption and salvation by means of the Lord Jesus Christ whom He raised from the dead.
- Author BiographyMaura K. Hill was born and raised in Ireland. After working in Ireland and the UK for several years, she relocated to the United States in 1995. She began her formal education in Biblical Koine Greek and Biblical Hebrew at Phillips Theological Seminary via the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma in 1996. A diligent student of the Biblical Languages, Maura published her first Greek-to-English Translation and Study Guide to I Thessalonians in the Fall of 1997. Since then, she published many additional, original Greek-to-English translations and comprehensive study guides for the New Testament. She has also published numerous and unique Biblical research articles on various topics. Maura continues her diligent research of the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri. Her publications include: True Bible Study - Matthew True Bible Study - Mark True Bible Study - Luke True Bible Study - John True Bible Study - Acts of the Apostles True Bible Study - Romans True Bible Study - I Corinthians True Bible Study - II Corinthians True Bible Study - Galatians True Bible Study - Ephesians True Bible Study - Philippians True Bible Study - Colossians and Philemon True Bible Study - I and II Thessalonians True Bible Study - I and II Timothy and Titus True Bible Study - Hebrews True Bible Study - James and Jude True Bible Study - I and II Peter True Bible Study - I, II, and III John True Bible Study - Revelation of Jesus Christ True Bible Study - Healing True Bible Study - Vengeance True Bible Study - Journal with Encouraging Bible Verses True Bible Study - Journal with Family Bible Verses You can readily access her current studies by visiting her website at: www.TrueBibleStudy.com.
- Author(s)Maura K Hill
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.