Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the huge success of the first volume of True Colours comes a second guide to the changing styles of football kit fashion. Where the first book covered 05-06 Premiership teams, the second book looks at other league greats, Premiership newcomers, the four home nations and the Republic of Ireland. As before, there is a detailed illustration of every home, away and third kit worn by each club, as well as information on who wore it and important matches in which it featured. The teams covered are Coventry, Crystal Palace, Derby, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Reading, Sheffield Utd, Southampton, Stoke, Watford, Wolverhampton, England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Author BiographyJohn Devlin is a designer, illustrator and huge football fan. He has made it his life's work to document the changing kit fashions of Britain's major football clubs.
- Author(s)John Devlin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour artwork/photos
- Weight604 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.