All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.75Free postage
- AU $26.35Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTrue Crime Box Set Vol. 1-4 Discover some of the most shocking crimes committed by the very people the victims loved and trusted. Dads Who KillWhat would drive a father to murder his own children? The idea of anyone killing a child, especially a parent, is incomprehensible. Still, it happens and when it does the country goes into shock.Dads are meant to give their life for their children, t selfishly take the lives of their children.Moms Who KillMothers are supposed to be protective and shield their children from danger and destruction. Every child expects their mom to be there for them and instinctively trusts them. They would never expect their own mother of being able to commit such crimes, but they do. Why Do They Commit These Acts Of Maternal Filicide The motives behind such crimes aren't always straightforward. Mental health issues are often at play, although sometimes jealousy, anger, and even embarrassment can come into play. In many cases, the father, someone who has traditionally been supposed to take care of the family and provide for them, feels a sense of failure and kills his children (and often his wife) to save them. Parents Who KillIt's unimaginable to think a parent, someone who is by nature supposed to protect their children, making the choice to kill them. Unfortunately, filicide (the deliberate act of killing your own child) is t as uncommon as many may think.The accounts of these horrific true crimes have been condensed inside to simply inform and to spark your curiosity. Why Do They Commit These Acts Of Filicide? There are many reasons why a parent might kill their own child, from mental illness to revenge. Sometimes, the parent might be suffering from a mental illness that hasn't been properly treated. In most cases, it's a single parent who has killed their child or been responsible for their death. Sometimes, however, both parents are involved in the act as you will discover.Kids Who KillIs childhood really incent anymore? It feels like every time we turn on the news these days we're hearing a new story about a child being murdered, t by a scary stranger, but by ather child.From school shootings to abductions and family killings, kids killing kids is a very real phemen. It's t a new one, however; there's evidence of it going back hundreds of years-and maybe longer! What Drives A Child To Commit Murder? Most children find childhood to be a magical place, full of love and possibilities. For others, though, it's a frightening place. Children who grow up with abuse, neglect, and mental illness problems that are either igred or poorly treated, occasionally suffer from breaks that make them act out violence.Of course, there are also those kids who don't seem to suffer from a conscience at all. These kids just kill for the fun of it.Kids who kill other kids come in a variety of types with different motivations. Sometimes, the killings are accidental. However, a lot of the children have motives and the killings are planned out in advance. Those who kill their own family members, for example, often feel a certain type of pressure within their familial settings. Whether that pressure is real or imagined is debatable. They might also be motivated by abuse or neglect.Would You Like To Kw More?Purchase w and prepare yourself to be shocked by these acts of maternal filicide. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Author BiographyAlexander Scott is fascinated with anything that stirs him up emotionally and sparks his curiosity. Whether that is true crime, amazing survival stories or people stepping up to be heroes, he loves it all. Paranormal encounters, stories of personal triumph and even miracle births are on his radar of interests. He likes to write shorter books that get to the core of events. Think anything that you can read on your lunch hour that takes you away from the day-to-day monotony of life. You won't find disturbing images inside any of his books. Some of the stories are shocking enough without needing to physically see what the crime scenes looked like. Our imaginations are more than enough. He isn't going for a shock and awe effect. He doesn't claim to be an expert on serial killers or true crime and he isn't some retired detective. Just a regular guy that likes to read and write about events that make you realize your everyday life might not be as bad as you think. When you read stories about parents killing their kids it makes you go home and hug, not yell, at your children. When you read stories about people who overcome adversity, the problems you have in life don't seem so big after all. You would think some of the stories you read are Hollywood productions but sadly or amazingly, depending on the situation, they are real life stories about real life people: People that consciously hurt others or put their own lives in danger to save others. That is the mystery that Alexander contemplates all the time. Why do some sacrifice their lives for others while some intentionally take others' lives? What is it about being human that drives either choice? Alexander will continue to research life changing events and create these books for your enjoyment. He hopes they captivate your interest and makes you realize that life is precious so enjoy it.
- Author(s)Alexander Scott
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.