True Crime: Illinois: The State's Most Notorious Criminal Cases by Troy Taylor (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 4 Jan
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionIlliis was in many ways born in blood. From the early days of piracy to twentieth-century mob massacres, the state has been plagued with some of the worst crimes in history. This book begins with a general overview of crime in the state and then focuses on its headline stories. Included are the cases of the 'Murder Castle' of H H Holmes, the intellectual thrill killers Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb, the bloody St. Valentine's Day Massacre involving Al Capone's South Side mob and Bugs Moran's North Side gang, the eight nurses brutally butchered by Richard Speck, and the horrifying rape and slaughter of 33 young men by 'Killer Clown' John Wayne Gacy.
- Author BiographyTroy Taylor lives in Decatur, Illinois and is the founder of the American Ghost Society. He is the author of more than 80 books on hauntings and unexplained phenomena.
- Author(s)Troy Taylor
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.