All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of criminal offence in New Jersey is documented in this book, beginning with a general survey of crime in the state and then focusing on its headline cases, including the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, the John List killings, the mob activities that inspired The Sopras, and the murder that led to Megan's Law.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Martinelli lives in southern New Jersey and is the administrator of the Vineland Historical and Antiquarian Society.
- Author(s)Patricia A. Martinelli
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.