All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlowing apparitions haunt a roadside ditch. A spirit returns to care for her sick great-granddaughter. A seance yields terrifying success. In this follow-up to True Tales of Ghostly Encounters , real people relive their strange and moving experiences with isy ghosts, family spirits, guardian angels, past-life memories, and more. Compiled and edited by FATE magazine's Andrew Honigman, this incredible collection of true stories is a convincing testament to life after death, reincarnation, unearthly entities, and other extraordinary phemena. From departed pets returning for one last goodbye to bone-chilling encounters on sacred Native American land, these true accounts offer a thrilling peek into the pararmal.
- Author BiographyAndrew Honigman is a member of FATE magazine's editorial staff. He is also the editor of True Tales of Ghostly Encounters, a popular collection of true ghost stories published by Llewellyn.
- Author(s)Andrew Honigman
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/08/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight336 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.