All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you measure greatness? Whereas excellence is about becoming the best you can be at one particular thing, greatness moves you past routine success and onto a new plateau where your achievements are more meaningful and satisfying. It is a deliberate act of finding the best in yourself and making choices from a different mindset. It's a way of seeing a special kind of more in your life. And while achieving greatness inevitably leads to profit and phemenal success in business, it's also--surprise!--a profoundly satisfying way to live. This revelatory book contains a powerful step-by-step process showing you how to: develop a clear idea of who you are and what you want - cultivate a positive new orientation from which better choices can be made - generate action in yourself and create unusual impact on others - overcome information overload - create a built-in mechanism to generate this sort of greatness consistently Filled with inspiring examples from sports and business, this book points the way to a life lived more deeply and filled with joy, passion, success, excitement, and peace.
- Author BiographyKevin Elko (Presto, PA) is a human performance consultant who is well known for his work with successful sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Penguins, and New Jersey Devils, as well as with Fortune 1000 companies including Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch. Bill Beausay (Columbus, OH) is a successful author and speaker.
- Author(s)Bill Beausay,Kevin Elko
- PublisherAMACOM/American Management Association
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMACOM/American Management Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.