All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis one-of-a-kind treasury brings together the talents of nearly two dozen bestselling middle-grade authors including Shann Hale, Brandon Mull, Ally Condie and Jennifer A. Nielsen-who have created original short stories, modern-day fairy tales, based on the lives and dreams of children they have met who all have two things in common: They have very big hopes and dreams and they are all cancer patients. Each short story is prefaced by a brief bio of the child and is accompanied by photographs of the child, fully costumed and digitally inserted into a background-A baker, a dancer, a superhero, a dragon fighter, a sports star, a princess and more- that makes them the hero of their own modern-day fairy tale story written by one of their favorite authors.
- Author BiographyJonathan Diaz is an attorney by day and a photographer by night. When he isn't taking photographs of mermaids, dragon riders, and fairies, Jon enjoys spending time with his wife and family. Jon's favorite saying is, Ok, just one more picture!
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width183 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJonathan Diaz
- Photographer(s)Jonathan Diaz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.