Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLove, hate, jealousy, and family relationships - True Life has it all. This book is a fictional story about the struggles of a modern American family. It begins with a single mother trying to raise two boys, Joseph (16) and Jeremy (2) with help. As the story progresses, the boys mature and begin experiencing different aspects of life. During their journey their mother meets an interesting man whom she marries. But the life that this new family has isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
- Author(s)Leah Michelle
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.