All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there life after death? Are we living in the last days? Is there a heaven and hell? Does everything happen for a reason? Jesus is returning, but it may t be the way we think. On the 25th November 1985 Vassula Ryden had a profound spiritual experience, and shortly after this commenced a dialoguewith God that continues to this day. Once aware of the importance of what was happening to her, Vassula started to write down all of these conversations in a series of hand written journals and these have w been reproduced as a singleprinted volume. The messages are an urgent call to stop rebelling against God and to make peace with Him, amending our lives through repentance. They are a call to reconciliation, love and unity among the churches, and many of the messages remindus of Jonah who cried out to the city of Nineveh to repent. Theycontain major warnings to mankind in danger of destruction and must t be taken lightly and are a reminder of His Word and of His existence. As God Himself told Vassula: Tell them that this message is t given to them todraw sensation, buttomake themrealize theurgency of their conversion, the gravity of thecondition of their soul, theimportance of changing their life and to live holy. There are propheciesabout the future, but also addressed are many questions about our everyday lives as well as the larger issues of war, famine and cruelty that continue around the world. As the theologian Fr Joseph Iannuzzi has said, One can readily see that the True Life in God messages are part and parcel of the Church s scriptural teachings and traditions. They are messages t meant for a thousand years ago, but for today!
- Author BiographyVassula Ryden born in 1942 into a Greek family, living in Egypt, had a golden childhood in spite of the fact that she was living in a war torn environment, and subsequently spent her early years in the midst of the Arab Israeli conflict. Eventually Vassula s family moved to Switzerland where they settled in Lausanne. She married a Swedish man in her early twenties who became a career diplomat, and Vassula entered a world of international travel and privilege. In 1985 at the age of 43 Vassula Ryden underwent a profound spiritual experience which was to change the whole direction of her life. Firstly she was contacted by her guardian Angel, and then by God with whom she has shared a dialogue for over 27 years. Her amazing account of her experiences has been told in her book Heaven is Real But So is Hell.
- Author(s)Vassula Ryden
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.