All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrooke has major boy problems--from her brothers to her crush to her horse--in this sixth book in a contemporary middle grade series in the tradition of Marguerite Henry's Misty of Chincoteague. Boys + ponies = trouble. Lots of it. Brooke's parents force Brooke to share Foxy with her little brothers and Brooke is ne too happy. But she is happy that her friend Adam has been hanging around more again. She even lets him talk her into entering Foxy in a local show. But it doesn't help that the twins riding Foxy so much lately is making the pony backslide in her training and act up a bit. And then: disaster! Adam backs out of attending the show, and Brooke almost backs out as well when Foxy throws her off for the first time ever! Will Brooke give up on riding for good?
- Author BiographyCatherine Hapka, a lifelong horse enthusiast, has written many books for young readers, including some in the Saddle Club, the Horse Diaries, and the A Circuit Novel series (with Georgina Bloomberg). She keeps three horses at her small farm in Lincoln University, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Catherine Hapka
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMarguerite Henry's Ponies of Chincoteague
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.