All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of real-life stories: extreme cold, perilous danger and daring exploration, including several stories of tragedy the mountain's slopes. Includes maps, a glossary of mountaineering words; further resources - including photos, video clips and a virtual climb of Mount Everest - are available via Usborne Quicklinks.
- Author(s)Paul Dowswell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.