All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve lasting happiness matter what life brings. True Yoga is an inspirational guide to overcoming difficulties and creating sustainable joy through the Eight Limbs of Yoga outlined in the Yoga Sutras. Whether challenged by work, health, relationships, or parenting, you'll find tangible practices to illuminate your material and spiritual life in this comprehensive book. Using daily techniques, self-inquiry questions, and inspiring affirmations, yoga therapist Jennie Lee presents a system that opens the path to fulfilment and helps you connect with your own divinity. Discover effective methods for maintaining positive thoughts, managing stress, improving communication, and building new habits for success. By integrating the ancient wisdom of the Yoga Sutras into an accessible format, Lee puts the formula for happiness within your reach.
- Author BiographyJennie Lee (O'ahu, HI) is a yoga therapist who has shared the healing benefits of classical yoga and meditation with thousands of clients over the past seventeen years. She approaches complex theory with a teacher's understanding but a layman's voice, making it lighthearted and approachable. Lee has helped people conquer paralyzing anxiety, depression, physical abuse, eating disorders, and other challenging issues.
- Author(s)Jennie Lee
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.