All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
About this product
- DescriptionHe was on the hunt for a runaway beauty Find her is the only instruction that private detective Cobb Bridger receives from Richard Mackey. The scion of a wealthy Chicago family, Mackey is desperate to kw the whereabouts of the woman who disappeared from his employ, taking with her something of great value. Intrigued as much by what Mackey won't say about the missing item as he is by Mackey's description of the missing woman, Cobb accepts the assignment. And the one true lie that could destroy them both Bitter Springs, Wyoming, has a new schoolteacher who may or may t be exactly what she seems. Upon making the acquaintance of Miss Tru Morrow, Cobb begins to question the guilt of this golden-haired lady--and the protective feelings she stirs in him. His investigation hinges on understanding where the truth lies. Can he believe in Tru? Or is she just ather treacherous woman out to swindle this hardened detective's heart?
- Author BiographyJo Goodman is a licensed professional counselor working with children and families in West Virginia's northern panhandle. Always a fan of happily ever after, Jo turned to writing romances early in her career as a child care worker when she realized the only life script she could control was the one she wrote herself. She is inspired by the resiliency and courage of the children she meets and feels privileged to be trusted with their stories, the ones that they alone have the right to tell. Once upon a time, Jo believed she was going to be a marine biologist. She feels lucky that seasickness made her change course.
- Author(s)Jo Goodman
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Out-of-print date04/08/2016
- Weight658 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.