All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTruman was born at the Guiding Eyes for the Blind kennel in Patterson, New York. Through photographs, the book describes what it is like growing up to be a Guide Dog from Truman's point of view. It follows the first two years of his life when he is repeatedly told he is a Special Dog. Only after having been given to a blind person, does he realize he is special because he has become her eyes.
- Author(s)Minnie C Gallman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)Minnie C Gallman,Guiding Eyes For the Blind
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.