All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionOne may think that Donald Trump kws what he s talking about. After all, the manas he ll remind you at every opportunityhas made a whopping $4 million as an entrepreneur and is far ahead of his competitors in the race to become the republican minee for the 2016 presidential election. He s also assertive, bold, self-assured, and argumentative. He talks as if he kws what he s talking about. And then reality sets it. He can t actually believe the ludicrous things that come out of his mouth. Or can he? This brilliant, hilarious, and horrifying collection is a compilation of more than one hundred of the most mind-boggling, insane, crass, igrant, and downright offensive statements he's made, Tweeted, or otherwise written. We ll cover his thoughts on public policy, international relations, President Barack Obama, his opponents, himselfand much, much more. So buckle up, America, because common sense, experience, grace, and political kwledgewho needs them? As Trump said, he will be one of the greatest presidents that God ever created.
- Author BiographyBill Katovsky has been a journalist, editor, and author for more than thirty-one years. His work includes The World According to Gore, Patriots Act, and Embedded: The Media at War in Iraq. He lives in Mill Valley, CA.
- Author(s)Seth Millstein
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byBill Katovsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.