Trust: Mastering the 4 Essential Trusts: Trust in God, Trust in Yourself, Trust in Others, Trust in Life by Iyanla Vanzant (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $61.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times Bestseller Who do you trust? Everyone? No one? Some people? Sometimes? Indeed, learning to trust is one of life's most difficult lessons, says #1 New York Times best-selling author Iyanla Vanzant. That s because trust is t a verb; it s a un. Trust is a state of mind and being. If you are serious about learning to trust, you need TNT Tenacity, Nerve, and Time. But what if the real problem is t that we can t trust other people; it s that we can t trust ourselves? In this compelling volume, filled with illuminating and heartrendingly powerful stories of broken trust, betrayal, and triumph, Iyanla demonstrates why the four essential trusts Trust in Self, Trust in God, Trust in Others, and Trust in Life are like oxygen: without them, ne of us can survive.Mastering these four essential trusts requires both a process and a practice. Life gives you the process through your experiences; people provide you the opportunity to practice. Whether you are faced with the specter of an unfaithful spouse, a manipulative colleague, a rebellious child, or a corrupt institution, Iyanla t only explores what trust really is, but she reveals why some of life s most shocking trust violations offer us the most profound opportunities for personal growth and healing.Iyanla s pragmatic trust prescriptions rooted in increased self-awareness, heightened intuition, honest communication, and disciplined spiritual practice will t only challenge you to face your deepest fears, they will free you to cultivate new levels of increased authenticity, greater resilience, renewed peace, and more joy. This wise work will inspire you to take the leap of trust, because without trust there can be peace of mind.
- Author BiographyFrom welfare mother to New York Times best-selling author, from the Brooklyn projects to Emmy Award winner, from broken pieces to peace, Iyanla Vanzant is one of the country s most celebrated writers and public speakers, and she s among the most influential, socially engaged, and acclaimed spiritual life coaches of our time. Host and executive producer of the breakout hit Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Iyanla s focus on faith, empowerment, and loving relationships has inspired millions around the world. A woman of passion, vision, and purpose, Iyanla is also the co-founder and executive director of Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development. Website: www.innervisionworldwide.com
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSmiley Books
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmiley Books
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.